For reliable staff attendance records and verification, consider UniGuard’s time and attendance systems.
Our state-of-the-art real-time attendance verification recorders:
- Monitor staff in real-time: The UniGuard real-time platform updates as events happen every time a checkpoint is scanned. In addition, our recorders are custom-built to meet industry standards for ease of use.
- Are 4G compatible: The UniGuard real-time units operate over the 4G cellular GSM networks, transferring data in real-time anywhere in Australia with 4G coverage.
- Use custom-built technology: Real-time recorders are purpose-built to industry requirements, incorporating all the features staff need to do their job without distractions from smartphone devices.
- Are durable: Our custom-made staff attendance verification recorders are built tough to industry standards. The recorders are IP67-rated and water and dust-resistant. This resilience means that workers such as cleaners and guards can easily handle them without damage while on duty.
- Are tamper-proof: Our built-to-purpose technology prevents staff from adjusting the settings or spoofing a checkpoint to fake a visit’s time or location.
- Offer contactless RFID: Our recorders work with short-range passive RFID checkpoints at 3-5cm, enabling staff to register their presence by swiping. Short-range operates on a different frequency to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth BLE, with the range allowing accurate and consistent positioning in confined spaces.
- Include in-built memory: The device stores up to 60 000 patrol records, retaining data even when the device is out of 4G range. In addition, we’ve specifically designed it for compatibility with the UniGuard software.
- Offer remote detection: The recorders register the presence of active RFID beacons without swiping, keeping staff hands free for other work. In addition, active checkpoints are discrete and weather-proof and can connect with the recorder at four different ranges up to 70m and over if required.
- Allow phone calls: The built-in phone feature negates the need for a separate phone while limiting calls to only essential communication between staff and supervisors.
- Include call-back request: Safety and efficiency are provided with a built-in call-back request button, allowing staff to request help in difficult situations.
- Include special features: LED, LCD, voice and vibration feedback let the user know when the recorder is on and working correctly without needing constant device monitoring.
So, for accurate and convenient attendance validation, rely on the original workhorse of the UniGuard range.