• Violates any local, state, national, foreign, or international statute, regulation, rule, order, treaty, or other law (each a "Law");
• gambling activities;
• displaying, performing, sending, receiving or storing any content that is obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, or excessively violent, regardless of whether the material or its dissemination is unlawful;
• advocating or encouraging violence against any government, organisation, group, individual or property, or providing instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence, regardless of whether such activity is unlawful;
• Violates or otherwise encroaches on the rights of others, including, but not limited to, infringing or misappropriating any intellectual property or proprietary right of another including deleting or altering author attributions, copyright notices, or trademark notices, unless expressly permitted in writing by the owner;
• Advocates or induces illegal activity;
• Stalks, harasses, or harms anyone;
• Impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
• Modifies, alters, tampers with, repairs, or otherwise creates derivative works of any software included in the UniGuard Cloud Services (except to the extent software included in the UniGuard Cloud Services is provided to Customer under a separate license that expressly permits the creation of derivative works);
• Except as allowed by local law, reverse engineers, disassembles, or decompiles the UniGuard Cloud Services or software included in the UniGuard Cloud Services;
• Interferes with or disrupts any Website or any UniGuard Cloud Services or servers or networks connected to the UniGuard Cloud Services;
• Uses any high volume automated means (including robots, spiders, scripts or similar data gathering or extraction methods) to access any Website or any UniGuard Cloud Services or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the UniGuard Cloud Services (each a "System");
• Attempts to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the UniGuard Cloud Services or any System, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means; and
• Violates the security or integrity of a System.
• sending or posting unsolicited messages or e-mail, whether commercial or not, a) to any recipients who have requested that messages not be sent to them, or b) to a large number of recipients, including users, newsgroups, or bulletin boards, at one time;
• evading spam filters, or sending or posting a message or e-mail with deceptive, absent, or forged header or sender identification information;
• propagating chain letters or pyramid schemes, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings;
• holding UniGuard, its affiliates, officers, employees and/or shareholders up to public scorn or ridicule, or misrepresenting your relationship with the UniGuard.
Monitoring and enforcement
While not obligated to perform investigations, UniGuard may:
• Investigate violations of this AUP or misuse of any Website or UniGuard Cloud Service;
• Investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud, or other illegal, malicious, or inappropriate activity;
• Remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that UniGuard believes violates this AUP or any other agreement UniGuard has with you; or
• Suspend or terminate provision of UniGuard Cloud Services to you for uses that violate this AUP or any other agreement UniGuard has with you.
It is up to UniGuard to decide whether any user submission of your use of a Website or Service is prohibited. All user submissions that are provided to UniGuard or actions that are performed via your account, whether provided or performed by Yourself or someone involved in your business (such as your employees, contractors or customers and end users) are your sole responsibility. UniGuard may report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. UniGuard's reporting may include disclosing appropriate information that you may have provided. UniGuard also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this AUP.
Customers can report abuse of this AUP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If customers have any questions or suggestions regarding this AUP, please contact UniGuard at email@example.com.